UCS provides consultancy, implementation and integration services for Information Technology Infrastructure Library – ITIL and Information Security Management System – ISMS standards, together with Security Audit for organization business processes & operational networks. Projects involve ensuring the compliance and supervising the implementation of operational processes and procedures associated with the operation of organization networks according to the provisions of ITIL and ISO/IEC 27001.
We offer consultancy, development and implementation for defining policies and procedures following the provisions of ITIL throughout the entire Service Lifecycle:
- Service Strategy: defining the guidelines for creating business value and achieving and maintaining a strategic advantage;
- Service Design: designing and developing appropriate IT service, including architecture, processes, systems and tools for ITSM, measures and metrics, policy and documents, in order to meet current and future business requirements;
- Service Transition: planning and managing the realisation of new and modified services according to customer specifications;
- Service Operation: managing and fulfilling all activities required to provide and support services, in order to ensure value for the customer and the service provider;
- Continual Service Improvement: continual improvement of the effectiveness and efficiency of IT services against business requirements.
In order to ensure that all security requirements are followed strictly, we oversee the entire Security Management process, by:
- Establishing an Information Security Management System, according to the provisioning of ISO/IEC 27001, into organisation borders:
- Consultancy, development and implementation of security policies and strategies;
- Diagnostic Analysis of the level of security assurance;
- Security Risk Analysis;
- Vulnerabilities Analysis;
- Consultancy, development and implementation of policies, procedures and instructions relating to the application of security measures, the use of security systems, monitoring and testing related services;
- Consultancy and development of plans regarding the protection against information leaks;
- Consultancy, developing and supervising the implementation of the Business Continuity Plan and Disaster Recovery Plan;
- Training for organisation personnel regarding policies and procedures of Information Security Management System;
- Audits to assess the effectiveness and efficiency of security measures, systems and related services;
- Testing, verification and expertise security measures, including penetration testing;
- Consultancy, development for organizational resilience, security technologies and solutions.
- Consultancy, development and implementation of physical and logical security solutions, tailored to organisation needs, in order to enforce the organisation security;
- Management system integration: integration of Information Security Management System with other management systems, such as ISO 9001 and ISO 22301, or establish an integrated management system capability from scratch.